INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION AND CROSS-CULTURAL COMMUNICATION. PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS. IECCľ2015, JUNE 9-11, 2015, TOMSK, RUSSIA!
IECC-2015 welcomes varied approaches to empirical research, theoretical and conceptual analyses, and qualitative and quantitative syntheses of high quality research.
IECC-2015 is a scientific forum for researchers to exchange ideas in the field of education, teaching, and professional development in an international context and in the context of cross-cultural communication.
IECC-2015 is aimed at the organization and development of international cooperation in education and science. Aspects of the internationalization of the higher professional education system, problems of language and socio-cultural adaptation of educational and labour migrants in the environment of the host region, and the interaction of language and culture in the context of education are discussed.
- Methodology of teaching in a non-native language.
- Professional development of teachers in the system of international education.
- Foreign language training in the system of higher education ľ from knowledge to studentsĺ and teachersĺ professional competencies.
- Management of international education at the current time: strategies, methodology, results.
- Socio-cultural, academic and psychological adaptation of foreign students in the system of higher education.
- Study of languages and cultures in the framework of international education.
SUBMISSION AND REGISTRATION
Please fill in the registration form to create your account. Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words.
Once you have registered, you can submit your final paper via the online submission system until April 30, 2015.
If your proposal is accepted, a confirmation note will be sent to your email, and you will be invited to pay the registration fee.
Final papers are only accepted in a Microsoft Word .doc format. Please download your Final Paper Template (firstname.lastname@example.org) and read the Final Paper Submission Guidelines.