Assistant Professor, Caldwell College, New Jersey, USA.
Research field: Educational Psychology.
Affiliations: TESOL, NJ TESOL/NJBE, American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education, American Educational Research Association, International Society for Learning Sciences, American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, The American Council of Teachers of Russian, Northeastern Educational Research Association.
- Kosheleva, E.Y., Pak, I.Y. Chernobilsky, E. (2013). Ethno-Psychological Peculiarities of Chinese Students’ Learning Style. Contemporary problems in science and education, Issue 2.
- Chernobilsky, E. (2010). Teaching ‘Digital Natives’: Technology use and pedagogical approaches in teacher education courses. In Troufanova, V.Y. (Ed.). Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Flexible Model of Foreign Language Education: Problems, Trends and Perspectives. Moscow, Russia: Center of Teaching Russian as a Foreign Language, Russian State University of Humanities. In Russian.
- Hmelo-Silver, C.E., Chernobilsky, E., Nagarajan, A. (2009). Two sides of the coin: Multiple perspectives on collaborative problem solving in online problem-based learning. In Kumpulainen, K., Hmelo-Silver, C. E, Cesar, M. (Eds.). Investigating classroom interaction: Methodologies in action. (pp. 73-98), Rotterdam, Netherlands: Sense publishers.
- Hmelo-Silver, C. E., Katic, E., Nagarajan, A., Chernobilsky, E. (2007). Soft leaders, hard artifacts and the groups we rarely see: Using video to understand peer learning process. In Goldman, R., Pea, R., Barron, B. & Derry, S.J. (Eds.) Video Research in Learning Sciences (p. 255-270). Mahwah, NJ: Erlbaum.
- Derry, S. J., Hmelo-Silver, C. E., Nagarajan, A., Chernobilsky, E., & Beitzel, B. (2006). Cognitive transfer Revisited: Can We Exploit New Media to Solve Old Problems on a Large Scale? Journal of Educational Computing Research, 35(2), 145-162.
- Derry, S.J., Hmelo-Silver, C.E., Feltovich, J., Nagarajan, A., Chernobilsky, E., Halfpap, B. (2005). Making a mesh of it: A STELLAR approach to teacher professional development. In D. Suthers and T. D. Koschmann (Eds.), Computer supported collaborative learning: The next ten years! Mahwah, NJ: Erlbaum.
- Chernobilsky E., DaCosta, M. C., & Hmelo-Silver, C. E. (2004) Learning to talk the Educational Psychology talk through a problem-based course. Instructional Science, 32(4), 319-356.
- Hmelo-Silver, C. E., Chernobilsky E. & DaCosta, M. C. (2004) Psychological tools. In Tan O.S. (Ed.) Enhancing Thinking through Problem-based Learning Approaches. (pp. 17-37). Singapore: Thomson Learning
For More Information