09 April 2016
Results of All-Russian Online Olympiad in the German Language-2016 among School Pupils
On February 15-March 28, 2016 All-Russian Online Olympiad in the German language among pupils of 7-8th Grades was held on the basis of TPU within the program framework «TPU Regional Centre of the German Language and Culture». The Language Training Resource Centre and the Department of Foreign Languages, IIE&LC, German Teachers’ Association of the Tomsk Region supported by the municipal autonomous institution “Tomsk Informational Training Centre” and Tomsk Training Institute of Educators and regional state budgetary institution “Education Development Regional Centre” took part in the event.
400 pupils from 28 cities and 14 villages of the Russian Federation (Kaliningrad, Smolensk, Moscow, Tambov, Kemerovo, Tomsk, Saratov and Krasnoyarsk Regions, the Republic of Bashkortostan, Khakassia and etc.) participated in the Olympiad. The Olympiad participants’ geography is available here.
The participants were prized according to each category:
The category “The German language three hours a week”
- 1st place - Darya Morgun (Krasnoyarsk Region) Teacher – Natalya S. Derevyanko
- 2nd place - Margarita Novoseltseva (Saratov) Teacher – Oksana A. Osipova
- 3rd place
- Sofiya Kirushkina (Saratov) Teacher – Oksana A. Osipova
- Darya Makarova (Kemerovo) Teacher – Valentina S. Maltseva
- Nikolay Bratina (Tomsk Region) Teacher – Liliya S. Matvienko
The category “The German language more than three hours a week”
- 1st place
- Elena Luganskaya (Kaliningrad) Teacher – Vera V. Koroleva
- Karina Zakieva (Saratov) Teacher – Tatyana B. Reshetnyak
- 2nd place - Yana Chehovskih (Tomsk) Teacher – T. A. Burkovskaya
- 3rd place - Ekaterina Kostetskaya (Tomsk) Teacher – Tamara I. Korukina
The category “German as the second foreign language”
- 1st place - Mariya Svirchkova (Kaliningrad) Teacher – Irina A. Hraban
- 2nd place
- Vasiliy Plotnikov (Novosibirsk) Teacher – Marina V. Borovikova
- Darya Mamchur (Dolgoprudny) Teacher – Svetlana N. Mamchur
- 3rd place
- Alina Ivanova (Saratov) Teacher – Olga F. Zotova
- Mariya Mikhailovskaya (Tomsk) Teacher – Elena A. Pospelova
- Arina Anikeeva (Ufa) Teacher – Alena I. Mironova
We are thankful to the pupils and their teachers for participating in the Olympiad. We wish all success in the German language studying.
The 1st and 2nd Round winners will be awarded Diplomas. Other participants will get Certificates.
You can download and print diplomas and certificates after March 28, 2016.
Tel.: 8(3822) 55-40-62
Monday to Friday
9.00-18.00 Tomsk time zone (MSK+3)
Olympiad Organizing Committee