ROSATOM Quota for State Academic Scholarship
Name of the Scholarship: ROSATOM Quota for State Academic Scholarship
Source of Financial Support – Ministry of Science and Education of Russian Federation
Level of Education: Master Degree
The Language of instruction: English
Supported Master Degree Programme: Nuclear Power Installation Operation
Quota for international students: 35 scholarships for Master Degree Program in English
List of countries for TPU Preference Quota 2016: India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ghana, Nigeria, Brazil, Mongolia, Egypt.
Who can apply?
Students and graduates from higher educational institutions of non-CIS countries having 4-year-Bachelor Degree Certificate (the preferable Degrees are: Physics, Nuclear Physics, Electronics, Electrical Engineering; other qualifications will be considered individually)
State academic scholarship means:
- Guaranteed admission to TPU without traditional entrance examinations
- Full tuition fee at TPU,
- Monthly scholarship (approximately 30 USD per month),
- Discount for accommodation (50%)
State academic scholarship does not cover:
- Airflight to Tomsk and back (about 600 $),
- Medical insurance (55 $ per year)
- Accommodation (6 $ per month)
- Living expenses (100 $ per month for food)
- Expenses for public transport
- Expenses for seasons clothes (100-200 $)
Mechanism of financial support:
- The tuition fee will be covered authomatically,
- Monthly support (approximately 30 USD per month) will be provided by bank transfer to student’s card,
- Reduced accommodation fee will be about 8-9 USD per month.
The reasons for scholarship cancellation: graduation, expellation from the university
Entrance requirements to candidates:
- GPA - minimum 75%,
- The results of the «Your First Success!» Olympiad – minimum 70% ,
- Academic and scientific achievements: publications, conferences, grants and others (if any).
- Application Form of Ministry of Science and Education of Russian Federation, filled in and signed by candidate, with color picture,
- Copy of medical report of the results of HIV examination,
- Ñopy of medical assessment certificate proving physical ability to study in Russia issued by local authority of your residence,
- Copy of International passport,
- Copy of the Education Certificate that verifies the Secondary School level (including academic transcript: list of subjects studied and scores earned), legalized in a proper way,
- Copy of the Bachelor Degree Certificate (including academic transcript: a list of subjects studied and scores earned), legalized in a proper way,
- Documentary proof of English Language proficiency (if any, for education in English)
- Copy of Birth Certificate (if any)
All documents should be translated into Russian and certified by a Russian notary.
It is recommended to translate and notarize documents in the Embassy of the Russian Federation in your country. (Note that spelling of a name in the translated documents should agree with one in the entrance visa).
The deadline for applications: 15th of June 2016
The deadline for full set of documents (sent by e-mail) – is 30th of June 2016.
For more information, please, contact us: email@example.com.