Spend your Summer Holidays in Siberia!
The fastest, most efficient and interesting way to learn language is to visit native country of the language. It is better to learn Russian in Russia!
Target audience - foreign citizens aged 18 who are interested in or are already learning Russian language and culture, planning to deepen their knowledge of the subject or start learning from scratch.
The school organizers have the following tasks:
- to immerse learners in the Russian language environment,
- to show real pragmatic socio-cultural situations and comment on them,
- to increase learner’s internal motivation for Russian language practice,
- to create psychological comfort,
- to demonstrate Russian national traditions and mentality peculiarities,
- to establish cross-cultural dialogues.
School of Russian language and culture "Siberian Holidays“ offers:.
- Effective and fascinating study of Russian language in a comfortable and cozy atmosphere;
- Opportunity to make new friends from different countries;
- Immersion in the language environment;
- Individual approach to each student, studying in small groups;
- Qualified, creative, energetic teachers;
- Modern technologies of studying Russian language;
- Extensive cultural program: Excursions, acquaintance with the nature of Siberia and amazing culture of its people, clubs by interests, discussion round tables, workshops and many other;
- Optimal ratio of price and quality of educational services
- Author’s programs allow the students to:
- learn about culture, literature and history of Russia (Siberia in particular);
- get acquainted with Russian folklore;
- visit «Siberian Athens» – the student town;
- learn about life in Siberia.
Russian Language and Culture Summer School program description
CERTIFICATE upon completion certifying training in the Summer School!
Training for the international exam - Russian as a second language (TORFL) and passing of A1-C2 exam with the state certificate after completion is possible.
Testing is conducted prior to the course in order to evaluate the language proficiency of students, training objectives and formation of groups.
If you want to join our Summer School, please fill in this Application Form, send it to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and follow furher instructions. Deadline - 1,5 month before the beginning of the Program .
- TPU hotel-type hostel No.15
Hotel-type hostel of Tomsk Polytechnic University is a modern building located not far from the main building in the TPU campus and equipped with the electronic security system.
For convenience’s sake of guests there are kitchens, paid laundry, room for self studies. The rooms are equipped with refrigerators, TV-sets, telephones. There is a cafe on the first floor of the hostel. The fee includes cleaning of rooms.
Accommodation fee per month:
- Single room — 3600 rubles
- Place in a double room — 2700 rubles
- TPU hostel No. 19
Sectional type hostel. 2 and 3 people in a room. 4 rooms, shower and sanitary conveniences in a section. Each floor has classrooms, kitchens, laundries and drying rooms. There is a canteen on the first floor of the hostel.
There is a gym, English speakers’ club, dancing room, art school, academy of photography etc in the hostel.
Accommodation fee per month:
- Place in a double/triple room (beds, a wardrobe, tables) — 800 rubles
- Place in a double/triple room (beds, a wardrobe, tables, a TV set / a fridge)— 1040 rubles
Click HERE to find out actual currency exchange course