Short-term intensive Russian language courses
The quickest, most effective and interesting way to study a language is to visit native country of the language. It is best to study Russian in Russia!
Tomsk Polytechnic University offers a wide range of Russian language courses on the basis of Short-term intensive Russian language courses .
- The goal of Short-term intensive Russian language courses is to provide learners with an opportunity to acquire or improve their level of the Russian Language skills in a short period of time.
- The Russian language courses are available for beginners as well as for those who want to develop their language skills.
- Various methods of learning the Russian language are used including audio/video and multimedia.
- Learning the Russian language is accompanied by various cultural programs to improve and fix new knowledge and skills.
You have an opportunity to learn not only in the classroom but also in your daily life. We offer different Russian language courses for group or individual training.
List of Courses
Tomsk Polytechnic University offers a wide range of Russian language courses in two levels: general courses and linguistic type.
Russian language courses
- Russian Language for Beginners
- Basic Course of the Russian Language
- Main Course of the Russian Language Studying
- Russian Language Advanced Course
- Training for the State test in Russian as a Foreign Language (advanced level)
- Business Letter
Note! Groups are arranged according to the Russian language level
Russian Language Courses, Special Disciplines of Linguistic Type
- Training of Verbal Communication
- Speech Etiquette
- Business Russian Language
- Linguistics and County Studying
- Mass media Russian Language Practical Phonetics
- Difficulties in Russian Language Grammar
- Professional Russian. Scientific Style of Speech
- The Concept of Russian Culture
- Russian Language for Philologers
- Lexicology of the Russian Language
- Phraseology of the Modern Russian Language
- Language Theory
- Modern Russian Language Stylistics
- Text Stylistics
- Metaphor Theory in Russian and Foreign Linguistics and Philosophy
- Text Theory
- Introduction into Psycholinguistics
- Russian Literature History XIX c.
- Russian Literature History XX c.
- Russian Literature
- Modern Russian Literature
Note! High Russian language level is required!!!
<< Back to the Russian Language Courses page