Recruitment for the Master's Programs is realized provided there are groups with a minimum number of 5 persons.
Introducing Your Degree
Specialization "Instrument Engineering" refers Priority specializations of development of science, technology and engineering in the Russian Federation. Development “Instrument Engineering” is regarded as a priority of economic policy of our country, a necessary condition for economic and defense security of the country.
The "Instrument Engineering" aimed at preparing highly qualified specialists in the design, creation and application of instruments and systems for receiving, recording and processing of information on the environment, biological and technical objects; able to ensure the development, production and operation, including maintenance and repair for nondestructive testing and technical diagnostics of the oil and gas industry, geophysical and space devices, instruments for measuring electrical and non-electrical quantities for all industries.
The graduates can be engaged in the design, production, research and organizational and managerial activities in the professional field.
As the features of the educational process on the program, you can specify the widespread use of computers and modern information technology, a comprehensive study of non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics.
The program passed the international accreditation of the European system of accreditation of engineering programs EURO-ACE accreditation and AEER (Association for Engineering Education of Russia).
The curriculum consists of subjects, covering all the aspects of the practice of the graduate - development and creation of technical diagnostics systems, the use of non-destructive testing methods, analysis control and diagnostics results.
Main basic subjects:
- Mathematical Support of Measurement and Control;
- Nondestructive Testing and Diagnostics;
- Design of Microprocessor Measuring Instruments;
- Construction of Measurement and Control Device.
- Prof. A P. Surzhikov, Head of the Department of Quality Control Physical Methods and Equipment
- A.V. Yurchenko, Professor of the Department of Quality Control Physical Methods and Equipment
- E.V. Yakimov, associate professor of the Department of Quality Control Physical Methods and Equipment
- A.A. Uvarov
- I.A. Lezhnina
- I.K. Kurkan
- V.I. Oreshkin
Have a question? Contact us!