Recruitment for the Master's Programs is realized provided there are groups with a minimum number of 5 persons.
Introducing Your Degree
Masters in the field of material science are demanded by the global society in the twenty-first century. Researchers and engineers develop novel materials helping product innovation in all industries from aerospace, marine and automotive, to medicine, microelectronics and environmental friendly technologies.
The program is focused on the fundamental physical and technical training of graduates to be successfully employed in different fields of research and development of materials and engineering. In the basis of the MasterпїЅs educational program there are core courses in physics, mathematics, material science, physical chemistry and surface physics, for students to obtain special knowledge and skills according to Russian and international educational standards. Education deals with theoretical and practical study in the fields of modern material science of organic polymers, non-organic metals and ceramics to be applied in different industries to develop novel engineering structures and technologies, methods for investigation and testing of materials.
- Computer Simulation of Materials and Technologies,
- Modern Surface Hardening and Coating Technologies,
- Condition Monitoring and Reliability Inspection of Materials and Parts,
- Micro- and Nanosized Polymer Composite Materials
- Panin Viktor, D.Sc., Professor, Academician of RAS, h-index 18, research and development of Physical mesomechanics of materials and nanomaterials
- Kulkov Sergey, h-index 9, Research and development of high-strength ceramic materials
- Panin Sergey, h-index 7, Research and development of wear resistant polymer composite materials
- Lebedev Sergey, h-index 6, Research and development of development of polymer composite materials for mechanical and electrical engineering
Sergey V. Panin, PhD
Have a question? Contact us!