Recruitment for the Bachelor's Programs is realized provided there are groups with a minimum number of 5 persons.
Introducing Your Degree
Bachelor in the field of mechanical engineering and manufacturing processes design, organization and management of mechanical engineering production, design and manufacturing of modern cutting tools for aerospace, marine and automotive production, processes of material cutting.
The program is focused on the technical training of graduates to be successfully employed in different fields of mechanical engineering production. The basis of the Bachelor’s education program includes core courses in physics, mathematics, economics, material science, engineering and computer graphics, CAD-CAM systems, mathematical simulation. This structure enables students to obtain special knowledge and skills according to Russian and international standards. Education deals with theoretical and practical study in the fields of modern trends in mechanical engineering, machining, assembly and includes externships in modern enterprises, learning programming of modern Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine tools, contacts with famous scientists and businessmen in different industries.
- Metrology, Standardization and Certification;
- Material Cutting and Cutting tools;
- Metal-Working Equipment and Workholding Devices;
- Mechanical Engineering;
- CAD for Industrial Products and Processes;
- Machine Shops Design, Engineering Design.
- Psahe Sergey Grigorevich, D.Sc., Professor, h-index 12, research and development of dynamics of deformation and fracture of solids, multilevel simulation of complex environments (including geological); scientific fundamentals of non-equilibrium structures formation during coating deposition; computer simulation of nano-structures synthesis and study of their response to high-energy effects; study of possibilities of use of nano-structures in nano-robots.
- Knyazeva Anna, D.Sc., Professor, h-index 5, Research and development of non-equilibrium thermodynamics; simulation of technological processes; simulation of physical and chemical reactions featuring solids; diffusion in solid media.
- Sorokova Svetlana, Ph.D. in Deformable Solid Mechanics, h-index 4, Mathematical simulation of physical phenomena, the development of new structural materials and coatings
- Kuznetsov Viktor Pavlovich, D.Sc., Professor, h-index 1, research and development of plastic deformation of materials in burnishing.
Have a question? Contact us!